Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jack-o-lantern fun!!

So this past Monday, we got together with our friends and carved pumpkins for F.H.E.  It has been a few years since we did this, and the kids had a blast. They wouldn't pull out the guts until I showed them that it wasn't going to kill them to get their hands dirty. I had pumpkin juice all up my arms but loved every minute of it. The kids each drew their faces on and cut them out with ease. Meagan says, "IT was AWESOME!" 
  Happy Halloween!!
 Jacob and I pulling out guts and getting ready to carve!
 Meagan Saying "Gross" while gutting her pumpkin.
 The finished product.
A job well done.  Jacob says, "It was Ammmmazing!"
We will definitely have to do this next year.

- Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Ewweeeee, I'm with Meagan, it's gross...but also lots of fun!! You reminded me, I think we need to get our pumpkins done soon too. Halloween has sneaked upon us quickly this year. Well done Jacob and Meagan, they both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do we remember the days!! Great job kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, how fun!! Sounds like the PERFECT FHE! The pumpkins turned out great, by the way. If only I could get one to look that good... :)

    ReplyDelete