Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Camping Fun



Just a few more pictures from our AWESOME camping adventure!


Josh really loves his "Camping Hat". I keep wanting to say "G'day mate"


 This was Meagans first time swimming in something other than a swimming pool. She commented that it was a lot harder because of the wind and movement of the water. I thought she did very well.


 Jacob didn't want to risk it and played it safe and kept his life jacket on.


 I love watching little kids and seeing the excitement they have when the can explore and learn on their own.


 I am not sure why but I always thought that buffalo came out looking how they look at adults.....I was wrong :D


 If you haven't figured out by now I have some silly, crazy, fun loving kids.



 Jacob is so funny. He really have some character in him. Always a joy to listen to and watch.


 Sibling......Love?



 
Another great view of where we were.



   - Sarah     

1 comment:

  1. What a great vacation...love the picture of you two at the top!!!

    ReplyDelete