Monday, June 8, 2015

F.H.E. bowling night

We are trying to spice our life up a bit, and get out of the same old rut we have been in for a while now. We decided to go bowling with some friends for F.H.E. 


Josh is a pro when it comes to bowling. He even played so well that the manager came to him and asked why he wasn't in a bowling league. He even told Josh he would love it if he would join his team.
 

Meagan is always on the move. When she wasn't bowling, she was over at the dance-off game, cutting a rug. (I wish I could bottle up some of that energy and use it when I need it.)
 

Even the little ones had a blast!!
 

Meagan showing off her crazy character. She is soooo dramatic!

The night was perfect. We had good friends, good food, and good times. I love my family!!

-Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. What a great evening. Josh is quite the talented man!!!

    ReplyDelete