Saturday, December 26, 2015

This is halloween..this is halloween.....halloween!!

Ahh Halloween, one of my favorite times each year. I enjoy seeing who everyone dresses up as, and all the creativity people have when decorating their homes. Usually, our kids dress up as their favorite character from either their favorite book or movie etc.. This year was no different. Jacob loves playing The Legend of Zelda, and his favorite person is Link. 


Meagan has always wanted to be Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas, and this year we were able to make that dream come true.
 

This year we did things a little different than we normally do. It just so happened that our stake conference, for church, landed on the weekend of Halloween. So Josh attended the Saturday evening session, I stayed home to hand out candy, and the kids went around our neighborhood by themselves. I was a little nervous doing this but they are old enough to watch each other, and know how to stay safe. 
 

Everything went well, they had a blast, and got tons of candy.
 

Even our cat dressed up. I was amazed at how long he kept the hat on. He lasted about 3 minutes before trying desperately to get it off his head. At least I was able to get a picture. 

Happy Halloween to everyone!! 
- Sarah   

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love Fred's hat!!! So in charge!!!

    ReplyDelete