Friday, October 16, 2015

Such a loving child...

Jacob has always had a sweet spirit and a kind heart. The other day Josh was in some unbearable pain. Jacob saw this and went straight to work, making sure Josh had everything and anything he needed. He came to me and said, "I wish I could take some of his pain for him."

My heart just melted and I felt his love for his father and the wonderful spirit about him. For the next few hours, he sat close to Josh and made sure he didn't need anything. What an amazing thought and spirit he had. I am so proud of him and the man he tries to be each day.



Way to go Jacob for trying to model your life after Christ!! 

-Sarah  

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo sweet! He does have a kind spirit and is a loving young man! Grateful we are that he is one of our grandkids.

    ReplyDelete