Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wonderful surpise!

So Thursday, June 20, 2013 was like any other day.  I did my usual routine with the kids and picked up Josh at around 5 pm. We had some business with the front office of the apartment complex and called them to take care of it. To my surprise, they said there was something for me there.  Josh and I had no idea as to what would be there. So we left, heading our way trying to think of what it possibly could be, and from who. Josh went in and came out with a beautiful, gorgeous bouquet of flowers.  I was amazed with no idea of who could have sent them. I opened the card, and voila!  A most simple, but beautiful phrase.....Love You    - Cheri

I was so moved.  My wonderful sister sent me flowers.  She even remembered my favorite color was purple.

Thank You, Cheri.  It meant the world to me.  I love you.


- Sarah

3 comments: