Sunday, November 3, 2013

Meagan's First Choir Recital

Meagan has been working really hard at her first "official" music class in school.   She opted for Choir over Insturnments and I really think I'm glad she did.  Her voice is starting to develop VERY nicely.  She sings around the house a lot and it's such a delight to listen to.  Anyway, on October 8, she had her first recital.  What follows is something that made us feel very blessed to be her parents.  (Her group did extremely well...).


Do YOU remember the dance?

I honestly felt like I was watching Aristocats...

Her talent is developing so beautifully and we are so very pleased with the progress she is making.  What's more, she is gaining confidence as a musician and is learning to truly love music.  I am very grateful.






We love you, Meagan and the beautiful sounds you bring to our lives.

- Josh

1 comment:

  1. A girl after my heart....I loved choir too! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete